This game the humans play is not fun any more.
Here are the basic rules of the game.
Human A suffers loss and has pain. Perhaps he lost someone, or he is ill.
Human A walks around feeling in pain.
Human B’s Game Goal is to avoid Person A’s pain.
Human B has several action strategies to avoid sharing the pain of his fellow human.
- to convince himself that person A isn’t really in pain
- do something addictive to distract himself from pain
- to blame Human A for being in pain.
- to assume that Human A blames Human B for the pain, and thus wants to fight
- To kill human A so his suffering won’t be there anymore making Person B feel bad too.
After choosing one or more of these pain-avoiding strategies, Human B then invents Big Stories in his little circly brain to make himself feel justified for his action.
Depending on which strategy Human B chose, Human A now likely is carrying even more pain, and has now learned a new pain-avoidant strategy, which he will apply, the next time he sees another human in pain.
I wish the humans could see that this game is not fun any more and they should play a different one. They should try sharing each others’ pain and making songs or art or dances about it. That works better.
A Concerned Monkey